Enjoy the ultimate freedom and charter a Bassac to take your party wherever you like, imparting it with your spin and character.
A vessel for special occasions
Make your special occasion really special by hosting it on board.
Fancy crazy prints? Or matching colors, or a swimsuit party?
Fancy being a XIXth Century adventurer?
The boat is yours, ready to follow your fancy and that of your guests.
A unique venue for a gathering
Even formal meetings need not be held in a gray old hotel or office suite.
Make your training session an unforgettable experience, interspersed with original pauses and in an ever-changing scenery;
Treat your board to a unique experience and show them you care, have them spend a good time and put them in the mood to validate this budget.
Build your own itinerary
Whether you mean to explore specific places in the delta, or simply see varied landscapes, chartering a Bassac affords you the freedom to reach most everywhere. From a XIXth century franciscan monastery to the land of Khmer temples, we have even been to the mouth of the Mekong on the Gulf of Thailand.
Get a glimpse of what your itinerary could look like. For ultimate freedom in pacing and tuning your cruise, make it over more than one night.
Long Xuyên - Tân Châu
This is our default program along Long Xuyên - Tân Châu.
We have much freedom when it comes to charters. Contact us so we tune it together to meet your wishes.
Long Xuyên - Tân Châu
Long Xuyên, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at Long Xuyen at noon. Welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew, check-in into the cabins.
- Departure towards Tiger Island on the middle of the Bassac river. Lunch is served on board while en route.
- Upon arrival at Tiger Island, transfer onto the longboat for a visit of stilted houses, a typical local architecture, then tour the island on a bike cyclo.
- Boarding back before dusk, a welcome drink and the dinner are served on board while en route.
- The Bassac drops anchor near Châu Đốc for the night.
- Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM, as the Bassac is on its way upstream the river and through Chau Doc.
- The Bassac casts anchor on the Tân Châu canal, a prolongation of the Vĩnh Tế canal, for the visit of a village. Wooden shipyards, rice fields.
- Boarding back and the Bassac resumes her journey towards Tan Chau.
- Check-out and disembarkation to shore at Tân Châu.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Tân Châu.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
The details of the program and the visits may vary depending on logistics or technical constraints.
Pick your own itinerary, to charter a boat and run along your own route.